With Mount Everest straddling its border, rare one-horned rhino roaming its jungles and pagodas studding its valleys, the tiny mountain kingdom of Nepal has an almost mythical quality. With a wide variety of trekking options available, you don’t have to be an elite mountaineer to explore here. With our local experts on the ground, Bespoke Travel Design will take you off the beaten path to share experiences beyond the mountains, with an extraordinary tailor-made vacation to Nepal which is sure to take your breath away.
• Take in the wonderful Himalayan views in the Annapurna region.
• Visit the many temples, palaces and pilgrimage sites that line the Kathmandu Valley.
• Enjoy day treks in Kathmandu valley, with views of terraced fields and distant Himalayan peaks.
• Explore the capital with its assortments of spice bazaars, shrines and artisan workshops.
• Explore Kathmandu’s storied Durbar Square, and connect with Nepal’s rich spiritual heritage during a guided meditation at Kopan Monastery.
• Go in search of rhinos and Bengal tigers in Chitwan National Park.
• Visit the medieval town of Bandipur.
• Relax in the scenic and tranquil village of Nagarkot.
• Savor a lesson in Nepalese cuisine during a visit with a local family in their home.
when TO GO
Feb – April, Sept – December
7 + nights to 2 weeks.
hotels we love
Nothing but the best. Browse the hotels that may feature in your bespoke Nepal itinerary.
taj meghauli serai, chitwan national park
Taj Meghauli Serai is a peaceful jungle lodge, perched on the edge of the world-famous Chitwan National Park. The park is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is renowned as one of the best wildlife–viewing national parks in Asia, including: elephants, leopards, tigers, sloth and home to the rare One-horned Rhinoceros. Visit the hotel website.
tiger mountain lodge, pokhara
Perched 1000 feet above the Pokhara Valley in central Nepal, with a spectacular backdrop, the Tiger Mountain Lodge is an oasis of tranquility. Superb as a base for guests to relax in a rural mountain setting, away from the bustle of Nepal’s cities. All cottages have private verandas and Himalayan views. The secluded, swimming pool reflects the white peaks. View hotel website.
DWARIKA’S HOTEL, KATHMANDU
Distinctive family-owned palace-like hotel located near the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, 10 minutes from the heart of the city. Visit the hotel website.
the pavilions himalayas
Neslted in the natural paradise of a lushly forested valley and set against the backdrop of the majestic Himalayan mountain range, the Pavilions Himalayas is a truly eco-sensitive luxury resort that gives back to the local community. Breathe, hike, explore the beauty of Nepal beyond your expectations. Visit the hotel website.
the begnas lake resort
Overlooking the shimmering water of Begnas Lakes, and surrounded by pristine nature, with gurgling mountain springs forming natural boundaries on either side, the Begnas Lake Resort is a peaceful hideaway in the heart of adventurous Pokhara Valley. The Begnas Lake Resort spans a whole hillside of unspoilt forestland. Visit the hotel website.
The Dwarika’s Resort Dhulikhel is a holistic experience reflecting Nepal’s ancient philosophy of respect for nature and one’s self. Set over 20 acres, the grounds offer panoramic views of the Himalayas and surrounding valleys. The property is designed in the spirit of a traditional Nepali village. Visit the hotel website.
Looking to extend your trip?
Nepal combines well with Bhutan, India and/or Myanmar. Please get in touch today, to find out more.